Since 1974 Pentangle Arts has been a vital force in presenting arts and culture in the greater Woodstock area. The support of local businesses and individual donors makes it possible for Pentangle to continue its mission to foster community and creativity through the presentation of accessible, multi-generational arts experiences that include live theater; film screenings, music, dance and visual arts.
Sponsoring the arts offers a unique opportunity to distinguish yourself and/or your business as a supporter of the vitality and culture that make our neck of the woods so special. Opportunities are available at a variety of giving levels, and we will gladly work with you to tailor a package specific to your needs.
Pentangle Arts 2018-2019 Season provides significant, year-round sponsorship possibilities.
Our upcoming season includes a range of offerings; from folk chamber ensemble The Fretless, to the original tribal rock musical HAIR. We will continue to screen British National Theater Live, free weekly movies as well as first run films. Area students, seniors and individuals with special needs will enjoy another season of Arts in Education Programming, including dance workshop with the Dance Theatre of Harlem and a puppetry residency with No Strings Marionette Company —just to name a few.
Why become a Pentangle Sponsor?
- Provide critical budget support that allows Pentangle to maintain The Woodstock Town Hall Theater, a vital gathering place for friends, families and visitors to share camaraderie and world class entertainment.
- Keep Programming Affordable. Ticket revenues cover less than half of our production costs, so we depend on sponsor support to help us keep ticket prices family and community friendly.
- Contribute to Economic Vitality. Every program at Pentangle draws patrons into the downtown area, where they eat, shop, and support local businesses.
- Create an inclusive audience by supporting Arts in Education programming for students, seniors and individuals with special needs.
- Increase Visibility. Gain visibility for your business in connection with the marketing of sponsored event (s). Opportunities are commensurate with the level of support and can include web, print, radio, and day-of-show recognition, as well as customized visibility options. Our outreach efforts; social and paid print and radio media regularly reach thousands in our greater community.
- Be a Community Leader. Publicly demonstrate your support of the arts and Pentangle’s vital role as an integral partner in community-wide events such as Bookstock and Wassail Weekend.
- Treat your friends, family, clients and business associates to an amazing Woodstock experience! Complimentary tickets and holiday gift packages are available at all levels of sponsorship.
Check out the our Spotlight Kit below to learn more about our upcoming season. I hope you will consider partnering with Pentangle Arts and help us bring authentic arts experiences to residents of all ages from the Upper Valley and beyond.
Please contact Alita Wilson, Executive Director, at [email protected] for more information on how your donation can help.