- This event has passed.
Monday, March 16, 2020 to Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Pentangle Arts has made the decision to suspend movies, live theater and other events during this time. We are closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) developments and intend to do our part to model best health care practices. We are following protocols set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), NH Department of Health and Human Services, and the City of Lebanon COVID-19 Response Team.
We are currently taking a number of precautions to protect staff, volunteers and patrons, including:
- Using CDC-approved cleaners to disinfect arm rests, seat backs, banisters, door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and other high-touch surfaces throughout the building.
- Providing ample access to gloves, hand sanitizer, and tissues—in the lobby, in the theater, backstage, and in artist support spaces.
- Monitoring the health of our staff and volunteers, encouraging anyone displaying flu-like symptoms to remain at home.
We take our role as a community gathering space very seriously and ask that each of you play a role in protecting the health of your neighbors as this situation unfolds.
Please remember to do the following to help prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your arm
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home if you are sick
Symptoms of COVID-19 may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include:
- Shortness of Breath
If you develop symptoms AND have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you have recently traveled from an area with widespread or ongoing community spread of COVID-19 contact your healthcare professional to see if you should be tested.
We will keep you informed of any programming changes. In the meantime, please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions.