NO MOVIES OCTOBER 14-31. MOVIES WILL RETURN FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH.
Voted the “Best Movie Experience” in the Upper Connecticut Valley
Enjoy first-run movies at the Woodstock Town Hall Theatre, on the biggest digital screen in the region. And don’t forget to try our famous maple syrup popcorn!
Summer and Fall: Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday evenings at 7:30 p.m.
Winter and Spring: Friday, Saturday and Monday evenings at 7:30 p.m.; Sunday matinees at 3:00 p.m., beginning the first Sunday in November.
*Live Pentangle performances occasionally replace movie screenings, and will be noted in weekly movie announcements.
$9.00 Adults | $8.00 Seniors (62 & up) | $8.00 Kids (12 & under)
- 3D movies have an additional $2.00 surcharge
- Pentangle Member tickets are $7
*Movie tickets can be purchased online or at the door beginning an hour before screening times*
- “6 for 36” pass: Buy a 6-ticket pass for only $36.
- “6+1” card: Get your 7th movie free – ask for your free punch card.
- Movie Passes make great gifts! Call or visit to buy individual gift passes.
*Special passes or gift passes may be purchased at the door or at the Pentangle office during regular business hours.*